UFS Explorer software solutions for data recovery and access to files
SysDev Laboratories offers UFS Explorer as the software range ideally suited to solving various problems of data loss or access to undamaged incompatible storages. The applications work with diverse types of internal and external physical storage devices, like hard disk drives, USB sticks, memory cards, RAID systems of various complexity, NAS and DAS, either non-encrypted or protected with modern encryption techniques, along with disk images and virtual machines of most popular suppliers of virtualization software, like VMware, Hyper-V and VirtualBoх.
The software allows finding and copying a file of any existing format from a whole range of file systems used in different environments, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux and UNIX-based operating systems like BSD, and recognizes a wide set of modern storage technologies.
Here you can find the most typical data-related issues and ways how they can be addressed by standard means of the operating system or with the help of UFS Explorer as an advantageous alternative to costly data recovery services.
Get a perfect solution for your particular case of data loss depending on its cause, type of storage medium or the operating system you use. Find step-by-step instructions on tackling the problem complemented with useful recommendations on improving the efficiency of this process.
Find out how you can regain the files using an apt piece of software in accordance with the type of storage from which the data was lost:
- How can I recover data from a portable storage device?
- What can be done to recover data from an external hard disk drive?
- How can one recover data from a USB flash drive?
- How can I recover files lost from a memory card?
- How can one recover data from a desktop or laptop PC?
- How should I recover data from the computer's system partition?
- How can one recover data from a NAS device?
- How can one recover data from a virtual machine?
- Can I recover data from an encrypted storage?
- How can I restore files lost from RAID?
- How can I recover data from a RAID set with redundancy?
- How can I recover data from RAID 0 and JBOD?
- How can one recover files from nested RAID?
- How can one recover data from a distributed SAN system?
Depending on the cause of your data loss issue, learn how it can be solved with the help of the right application:
- Can I restore deleted files?
- What can I do to recover deleted files from Windows?
- How can I restore deleted files from macOS?
- What can be done to restore deleted files from Linux?
- Is there any way to restore deleted files from Unix, BSD and Solaris?
- How can I recover data from a computer with a failed OS?
When there is a high risk to overwrite the lost information on the computer’s internal hard drive, opt for a proper course of actions based on which machine will host the problem storage device and run the data recovery application:
- Data recovery using another computer
- Data recovery with UFS Explorer Backup and Emergency Recovery CD
See how UFS Explorer can be used in order to obtain access to important files, whether it is hampered by the incompatibility of file systems or the lack of a configured a virtual machine: