The terms and conditions below are an extension and a part of the Public Offer End User License Agreement (EULA). By taking any actions upon the Software you accept the terms of EULA, Refund Policy, Upgrade Policy and other related documents as per p.14 of EULA.
The Customer can anytime download the Software from the Software web site. After the Software License is purchased, the registration code (p.1.d of EULA) is delivered to the Customer.
In case of License cancellation for any reason, SysDev Laboratories cannot control Software downloads and use of the registration code by the Customer. For this reason and in order to confirm the legitimacy of the user’s order cancellation request, it can only be processed according to the conditions given below.
The Customer is entitled to request a full or partial refund of the Software License fee (money back) in accordance with the Refund Request Term if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- the Customer tested the Trial version of the Software before purchasing a Software License;
- the Software fails to process a critical operation due to a software error;
- the failed operation is not available in the Trial version of the Software due to the Trial Limitations or does not fail the Trial version of the Software;
- the failure of the operation is not caused by hardware problems;
- SysDev Laboratories is unable to supply a replacement software that can perform the failed operation within 7 days from the date of the problem report;
- the request for a refund was posted to the reseller or to SysDev Laboratories during the period of Refund request term.
Refund request is rejected if:
- the customer did not try the Trial version of the Software(using the Software Evaluation License) to check if the required function is available in the ordered software;
- the operation reported as 'failed' is NOT available in the Software according to the Software specification;
- the request was sent after the end of the Refund request term.
We offer the following options instead of a Software License refund:
- replacement of a Software License according to the Software Upgrade Policyin case when the user ordered a wrong software version by mistake;
- a software support or paid assistance service, in case when a user has insufficient expertise to complete operations conducted by the Software;
- professional services of SysDev Laboratories instead of the use of the ordered software. In this case, the ordered software license will be kept or canceled with its price deduction from the service fee.
Refund request terms
The Software License refund can be processed only in case when all the Refund conditions are met.
If the Refund conditions are met, SysDev Laboratories processes full software license refund within 14 days term from the date of the software license purchase according to Clause 4 of the Article 13 of the Law of Ukraine #1023-XII dated 12.05.1991 (“About Consumer Protection”).
A refund request may be considered to be processed in 30-day term from the date of the Software License purchase.