Frequently Asked Questions
Please mind that the provided information may not apply to specialized editions of UFS Explorer. On all issues related to UFS Explorer Video Recovery or UFS Explorer Technician please refer to our support center.
Safety and efficiency of the software
- Is it safe to use UFS Explorer?
- What should I do if my storage contains confidential data?
- Can any data be recovered with UFS Explorer?
- What does the quality of the recovery result depend on?
- Is the software able to repair my drive?
- Can I test the program before buying a license?
- How long will it take for UFS Explorer to scan my storage device?
- How can I speed up the scanning process?
- Will UFS Explorer restore the original folder structure and file names?
Choice of the right software product
Installation of the software
Purchase, delivery and activation
Software interface and functions
- How should I choose the right storage?
- What do the colors of recognized partitions mean?
- Why is my disk missing from the list of connected storages?
- Why does the identified disk size differ from the actual one?
- How can I open a disk image to use it instead of the original storage?
- How do I set up the parameters for scanning?
- If I saved the scan result right after the procedure, do I need the scanned storage anymore?
- How can I find the files I need?
- What can I do if some files are missing?
- Where can I save the recovered data?
- How can I save the recovered data to a network location? I don’t see it in the list of target storages.